PALAWAN EXPRESS PERA PADALA (PEPP) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Palawan Express Pera Padala (PEPP) is available in all Palawan Pawnshop branches and in authorized Palawan Express Pera Padala Remittance and Claim Centers.
2. Money transfers may be placed in any denomination and at a maximum of P=50,000 per transaction. Amounts in excess of P=50,000 shall cover another transaction unless authorized by the Management.
3. The sender shall pay the charges of the remittance. The rates are published in all PEPP Centers and may change without prior notice. No charges shall be collected from the receiver.
4. PEPP accepts only cash (Philippine Pesos) in processing remittances and shall also payout only in cash (Philippine Pesos).
5. It is the responsibility of the sender to inform the receiver of an incoming remittance. However, PEPP also sends notice of transaction to the sender and the receiver.
6. All PEPP remittances are for pick-up only. Delivery of the money transfer is not included in this service.
7. The sender and the receiver are required to present a valid ID. The receiver must be able to provide the transaction code, give the name of the sender, and state the approximate amount of the money sent.
8. In the event that the receiver cannot personally claim the remittance, an authorized representative may claim only upon presentation of a valid ID of the receiver, a valid ID of him/herself, and a notarized written authorization signed by the receiver.
9. PEPP shall endeavor to make the money transfer available for pick-up at the designated PEPP Center within one hour after remittance, subject to power and telecommunications failure, computer and connectivity failure, and other fortuitous events that may occur.
10. In no event shall PEPP or any of its agents be liable for damages for delay, nonpayment or underpayment of this money transfer, whether caused by negligence on the part of its employees or agents or otherwise, beyond the sum equivalent to FIVE HUNDRED PESOS (P500), in addition to refunding the principal amount of the money transfer and the service fee. In no event will PEPP or its agents be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
11. In the event that the customer decides to cancel the fund transfer, he/she is required to submit a written request for cancellation or fill out and sign a PEPP Request for Cancellation form. Only the principal remittance amount shall be returned. A corresponding cancellation fee shall also be collected.
12. Changes to the original entries of the remittance may be made upon request of the sender or the receiver and after payment of additional charges. Sender can request for change name of receiver and destination while receiver can only request for change of destination.
13. All remittances unclaimed after thirty (30) calendar days are subject to handling fee of P30 or 1% of the principal amount per month, whichever is higher. Remittances unclaimed after one (1) year shall be forfeited and donated to charitable institutions of PEPP choice.
14. PEPP reserves the right to accept or refuse a placement of money transfer without any obligation to give reasons for such.
15. All claims or suits regarding this transaction shall be filed in the courts of Puerto Princesa City only.
16. By signing this form, the sender confirms that he is aware of the provisions of RA 9160 or the Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA) and that he attests that the transactions herein are not among those covered under the said law and that all funds remitted come from his legitimate undertakings.