Palawan Express Pera Padala is Palawan Pawnshop’s fast and simple domestic remittance service with the cheapest rate of only a P2.00 minimum. With an efficient system, reliable and happy-to-serve frontliners, customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
In addition to the growing number of branches and remittance outlets, we partner with LBC and SM Malls to add more accessible locations and make remittance transactions more convenient to the remitting public. We are now one of the largest money transfer businesses in the Philippines.
Palawan Pawnshop began on an island judged to be “the #1 Island in the World.” Located in the Coral Triangle of biodiversity, Palawan is blessed with abundance and beauty. But, without stewardship of our environment, it will degrade. It is our duty to protect what we have been given, and Palawan Pawnshop affords each of our 36 Areas funding to act on this duty.
Palawan Express Pera Padala is committed to provide the remitting customers the cheapest rates.
Rates come in two sets
1) Go to any Palawan Pawnshop branch or Palawan Express Pera Padala outlet.
2) Fill-out the Send Money Form that will require you to provide complete Sender’s Name, Sender’s Mobile Number, complete Receiver’s Name and Receiver’s Mobile Number.
3) Place the accomplished Send Money Form and valid ID on the tray provided at the branch counter before handing it to the branch associate.
4) Wait for your name to be called before paying the principal remittance and the corresponding amount of fee.
5) Sign and receive your copy of the computer-generated Send Money Form.
6) You will receive a text message notifying you that the remittance is ready to be claimed.
1) Go to any Palawan Pawnshop branch or Palawan Express Pera Padala outlet.
2) Fill-out the Receive Money Form that will require you to provide complete Sender’s Name, complete Receiver’s Name, PEPP Transaction Code and Amount of remittance.
3) Place the accomplished Receive Money Form and valid ID on the tray provided at the branch counter before handing it to the branch associate.
4) Sign and receive your copy of the computer-generated Receive Money Form.
5) Check and count your money before leaving the branch.
1.1 Passport issued by local and foreign governments
(Note: For new passports issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), the qualification of a valid ID bearing the signature of the individual owner shall no longer be applicable.)
1.2 Driver’s License
1.3 Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
1.4 National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance
1.5 Police Clearance
1.6 Postal ID
1.7 Voter’s ID
1.8 Barangay Certification
1) Palawan Express Pera Padala (PEPP) is a money remittance service operated by Eight Under Par (Pawnshop Operator) Inc. Doing Business Under The Name And Style of Palawan Pawnshop. PEPP is available in all Palawan Pawnshop branches and authorized PEPP agents.
2) All transactions under PEPP are subject to Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention (AML-TFP) laws, rules, and regulations, and all parties agree to comply.
3) The Send Money Form represents the remittance agreement between PEPP and the Sender, and does not extend to the Receiver. The Receiver does not have an independent right to demand the release of the remittance.
4) PEPP locations will accept and pay out remittances only in cash and in Philippine pesos.
5) Remittances may be placed in any denomination at a maximum of 50,000 per transaction. Amounts in excess of 50,000 shall cover another transaction.
6) The Sender shall pay the fees for remittance, at rates which are published in the sending PEPP location. Such rates may change without prior notice. No fees shall be collected from the Receiver.
7) The Sender and the Receiver are required to present a valid ID and comply with the Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures of Palawan Pawnshop and PEPP agents and relevant laws and regulations.
8) All PEPP remittances are available for personal cash pick-up, in any PEPP location nationwide, subject to the business hours or closure of the selected location without prior notice, and also subject to its communications facility, its connectivity to the PEPP system, and other conditions including but not limited to power and telecommunications failure, computer or gadgets failure, inclement weather, and the like.
9) Palawan Pawnshop or PEPP agents and their employees reserve the right to refuse to accept, process or pay out any remittance which in their sole discretion, may be in violation of AML-TFP laws, rules, or regulations, or other applicable laws. They shall not be liable for refusal of this nature.
10) It is the sole responsibility of the Sender to inform the Receiver of an incoming remittance and the requirements to claim. However, PEPP also sends notice of transaction to the sender and the receiver. The Receiver should present valid ID, correct PEPP transaction code, name of the Sender, and approximate amount of the remittance. The Receiver may be requested to present additional requirements as necessary.
11) In no event shall Palawan Pawnshop or any PEPP agent be liable for damages for delay, nonpayment or underpayment of this remittance, whether caused by negligence on the part of its employees or agents or otherwise, beyond the sum equivalent to FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (5,000), in addition to refunding the principal amount of the remittance and the remittance fee. In no event will Palawan Pawnshop or any PEPP agent be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages beyond the aforementioned amount.
12) Should the Sender decide to cancel the remittance, he is required to submit a signed PEPP Request for Cancellation form within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of original remittance. Only the principal remittance amount shall be returned.
13) Changes to the original entries of the remittance may be made upon written request of the Sender and payment of additional charges, if any. Should the change be made by the Sender in a PEPP location other than where the remittance was originally made, the Sender must present the valid ID which he presented in the original sending PEPP location together with the duplicate copy of his Send Money Form.
14) All remittances unclaimed after thirty (30) calendar days are subject to a handling fee of 30 or 1% of the principal amount, per month, whichever is higher. Remittances unclaimed after one (1) year shall be donated by Palawan Pawnshop to charitable institutions on the Sender’s behalf.
15) PEPP only provides the facility to transfer money from the Sender to the Receiver, and is not party to any underlying agreement or transaction, online or otherwise, between the Sender and the Receiver. It has no responsibility and shall not be liable for any goods or services related to such underlying agreement or transaction. The Sender attests that he knows the Receiver to whom the remittance is sent, and that any underlying agreement or transaction is valid and legal.
16) The Sender and Receiver acknowledge that Palawan Pawnshop and PEPP agents treat as confidential all information related to its customers. Senders and Receivers should keep their Send Money Forms and Receive Money Forms for personal record purposes.
17) For transactions reported by the Sender as fraudulent, request for information by the Sender shall be evaluated by management and processed only upon submission of pertinent documents. All other request for information by persons other than the Sender, shall be disclosed by PEPP only to authorities and only when legally compelled by a valid subpoena or similar legal process.
18) Complaints regarding this remittance must be submitted in writing and received by the PEPP location where the Sender placed his remittance within fifteen (15) calendar days from date of remittance. Any complaint after said period shall no longer be accommodated.
19) All claims or suits regarding this transaction shall be filed in the courts of Puerto Princesa City, Palawan only, to the exclusion of all other courts.