Junior Chamber International (JCI) Senate Philippines, Inc, in partnership with Palawan Express Pera Padala, launched the nationwide search for outstanding household workers or “kasambahay” through Kasambahay Kasambuhay Pilipinas Awards on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at Club Filipino in San Juan City.
1. The Palawan Pawnshop Christmas Bonanza (“Promotion”) is organized and managed in the Philippines by Palawan Pawnshop (PPS).
2. The Promotion is open to all PPS card holders with successful international money transfer payout transactions in Palawan Pawnshop.
3. The Promotion is an automatic rebate, whereby any customer who receives funds via MoneyGram from any PPS locations from November 15 to December 31, 2016 (Successful Transaction) shall automatically receive cash rebate worth Ten Philippines Pesos (P10).
4. For PPS Suki Card holders with every successful transaction, a rebate of Ten Philippines (P10) will automatically be received after the transaction. Non-Suki Caqrd holders are not entitled to cash rebates. However customer may encourage to avail of suki card prior to the transaction to get a cash rebate.
5. Customer can avail PPS Suki card by completing the application form, providing a photocopy of valid ID and paying a fee worth Fifty Philippine Pesos (P50).
6. A customer can receive rebates only during the Promotion Period.
7. Decisions made by PPS in all matters having to do with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into with the concurrence of the DTI.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11892, Series of 2016.