We make our over 2,700 branches nationwide the more convenient and accessible place to pay utility bills. We initially commenced this service in Negros Occidental with our partnership with Bacolod City Water District (BACIWA) in 2011. Now, we have 41 and growing biller partners which includes local providers of electricity, water, cable TV among others.
Selected Palawan Pawnshop branches are now accepting payments for your utility bills!
1) Go to any Palawan Pawnshop branch.
2) Present your Utility Bill to our branch associate.
3) Make sure that the following details are clear; Billing Month, Account Number, Meter Number, Amount Due.
4) Settle the amount due and the corresponding fee.
5) You will receive your copy of the transaction in a Palawan Express form and your utility bill copy.