A real-time credit to account service similar to the regular money deposit transaction of banks was introduced to our Suki in 2016, our Padala to Bank Account. With this, customers can send money to their accounts without the long lines and early office cut-off of the banks. This service is available at all Palawan Pawnshop branches nationwide at very affordable fee.
1) Go to any Palawan Pawnshop branch
2) Fill-out the Padala to Bank Account Form that will require you to provide necessary information of the Sender and receiving bank account details.
3) Settle the payment for the sent amount and the corresponding fee of P100.00 for each transaction
4) You will receive your copy of Padala to Bank Account Form.
|Bank||Valid Destination Types of Account (PHP)|
|1||Asia United Bank|
|3||Bangko Mabuhay||All Accounts|
|4||Bank of Commerce||Savings, Checking,|
|5||CARD Bank, Inc.||Savings|
|6||China Bank Corporation||All Accounts|
|7||China Bank Savings||All Accounts|
|8||City Savings Bank||Savings, Checking, Passbook, Cash Cards|
|9||City State Savings Bank||Savings, Checking, Passbook, Cash Cards|
|10||CTBC Bank||Savings, Checking|
|11||Development Bank of the Philippines||Savings, Checking|
|12||Dumaguete Development Bank||Savings, Checking, Passbook, Cash cards|
|13||East West Bank||Savings, Checking, Passbook|
|14||East West Rural Bank(Green Bank)|
|17||Equicom Savings Bank||Debit Card andPassbook only|
|19||HSBC Savings Bank||Savings, Checking|
|21||Korea Exchange Bank|
|22||Land Bank of the Philippines||Savings, Checking,(except payroll accounts and passbook only ac counts)|
|23||Luzon Development Bank|
|24||Malayan Savings Bank||Savings, Checking, Passbook|
|25||Maybank Philippines, Inc.||Savings, Checking, Passbook, Cash Cards|
|26||Metrobank||All ATM Accounts|
|28||Opportunity Kauswagan Bank (OK Bank)||All Accounts|
|29||One Network Bank||Savings, Checking, Passbook|
|30||Philippine Bank of Communications (PBCOM)||Savings, Checking|
|31||Philippine Business Bank||Savings, Checking|
|32||Philippine National Bank (0008 ‐ PNB)||Savings, Checking, Passbook, Cash Cards|
|33||Philippine Postal Bank||Savings, Checking,Passbook|
|34||Philippine Savings Bank (PSBANK)||All ATM Accounts|
|35||Philippine Veterans Bank||Savings, Checking, Passbook,|
|36||Philtrust Bank||All ATM Accounts|
|38||PNB (0032 ‐ ALLIED BANK)||Savings, Checking, Passbook, Cash Cards|
|39||PNB Savings Bank (ASB)|
|40||Producers Rural Bank|
|41||Quezon Capital Rural Bank (QCRB)||Savings|
|42||RCBC Savings Bank||Savings, Checking, PassbookCash cards (local and intl)|
|43||Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)||Savings, Checking, Passbook,Cash Card (Prepaid)|
|44||Robinsons Savings Bank||Savings, Checking, Passbook, Cash cards|
|45||Security Bank||Savings, Checking, Passbook, Cash Cards,Prepaid Cards,|
|46||Sterling Bank of Asia||All Accounts|
|47||Tiaong Rural Bank||Savings, Checking|
|48||Tong Yang Savings Bank||All Accounts|
|49||UCPB Savings Bank||All Accounts|
|50||United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)||Savings, Checking, Passbook, Cash Cards|
|51||Wealth Bank||Savings, Checking, Passbook,|
|52||World Partners Bank||Savings, Checking|
|53||Zambales Rural Bank|
1. DEFINITION. Padala to Bank Account is a real-time fund transfer service - using a facility owned and developed by Security Bank Corporation and operated by the Palawan Pawnshop Group (PPG), composed of Eight Under Par (Pawnshop Operator), Inc., Palawan Pawnshop, Inc., Paragua Pawnshop and Financial Services, and VG Star Pawnshop & Jewelry Corporation. The Padala to Bank Account service is available in all PPG branches.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING and TERRORISM FINANCING PREVENTION (AML-TFP) RULES. All transactions under Padala to Bank Account shall be subject to Anti-Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing Prevention (AML-TFP) laws and Palawan Express Pera Padala (PEPP) policies, including Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. As part of KYC, customers shall be required to fill out a Customer Information Sheet (CIS) and present a valid ID to avail of the Padala to Bank Account service. A picture of the customer and his/her ID shall also be taken. Questions and additional documents may be requested from customers in compliance with KYC rules. PPG employees reserve the right to refuse to accept or process, without liability, transactions which, in their sole discretion, may be in violation of AML-TFP laws, rules, or regulations, other applicable laws, and/or PEPP policies.
3. AVAILABILITY OF PADALA TO BANK ACCOUNT SERVICES. Padala to Bank Account services are available at PPG branches nationwide during their respective business hours, without prejudice to the closure of any branch, with or without prior notice, for any cause, including problems with its communications facility, its connectivity to the PEPP system, power and telecommunications failure, computer or gadgets failure, and inclement weather.
4. SEND. The Sender, after complying with AML-TFP and KYC requirements, completely filling out the Padala to Bank Account Form, and payment of the applicable remittance fees, may deliver cash (in Philippine Peso denomination) in the maximum amount of FIFTY THOUSAND PESOS (P=50,000) per transaction and instruct the remittance thereof to a specific bank account with a Philippine bank that is covered by this service. The remittance fee shall be a fixed rate of 100.00 per transaction, subject to change at any time and without prior notice to any party. The Sender shall keep his/her Padala to Bank Account Form for personal record purposes.
5. CONTRACT. The Padala to Bank Account Form represents the remittance agreement between the PPG Group and the Sender, and does not extend to the Claimant (if other than the Sender). Any complaint by the Claimant in relation to the remittance transaction shall be coursed through the Sender The Padala to Bank Account service only provides the facility to transfer money from the Sender to the Claimant’s account. The PPG shall not be deemed a party to any underlying agreement or transaction, online or otherwise, between the Sender and the Claimant. It has no responsibility and shall not be liable for goods, services, or any other matter related to such underlying agreement or transaction. The Sender attests that he/she knows the Claimant to whose bank account the remittance is sent and that any underlying agreement or transaction between them is valid and legal.