To expand our Foreign Exchange services and accommodate more customers' needs,
Palawan Pawnshop-Palawan Express Pera Padala is now offering selling of foreign bank
notes to customers thru reservation ONLY.
We offer "Abot Kayang" selling rate for the following currencies:
|Chinese Yuan||Canadian Dollar|
|Australian Dollar||Korean Won|
|Saudi Riyal||UAE Dirham|
|British Pounds||Thailand Baht|
|New Taiwan Dollar||New Zealand Dollar|
|Qatar Riyal||Swiss franc|
|Malaysian Ringgit||Bruenei Dollar|
|Bahrain Dinar||Kuwait Dinar|
Reservation of currencies may vary depending on the availability in the areas.
All Palawan Pawnshop branches are accepting the following foreign currencies for exchange to Philippine Peso
|US Dollar||Japan Yen||Euro|
|Pounds||Hongkong Dollar||Swiss Franc|
|Australian Dollar||Malaysian Ringgit||Saudi Riyal|
|Thailand Baht||New Taiwan||Kuwait Dinar|
|Bahrain Dinar ||UAE Dirham||Qatari Riyal|
|China Yuan ||Korean Won ||New Zealand Dollar |
1) You may go to any Palawan Pawnshop branches.
2) Inquire about your preferred banknotes at the branch. Fill-out the reservation form and wait for our officer to call about the details.
Note: All transactions will be made through a reservation. A down payment of Php 1000 must be given in order for the transaction to push through.
3) Fill-out the Money Changer Selling ticket and provide your complete name, address, contact number and other required details.
4) Pay your remaining balance for your reservation at the branch for pick-up and get your reserved foreign banknotes.
5) For customers who failed to complete their payment and claim the foreign banknotes within 3 days after the agreed date, transaction will be considered as cancelled. The down payment is non-refundable.
1) Go to any Palawan Pawnshop branch.
2) Present your foreign currency bill to our branch associate for checking. Security features of the bill will be checked to validate the bill.
3) Fill-out the Money Changer ticket that will require you to provide your complete name, address, contact number and other necessary details.
4) You will receive the Philippine Peso equivalent of the currency.
Our branches may refuse to change your foreign currency bill depending on the condition of the bill which may have written marks and folds among others.
1. Eight Under Par (Pawnshop Operator) Inc., Palawan Pawnshop Inc., Paragua Pawnshop and Financial Services, Inc., and VG Star Pawnshop and Jewelry Corporation. PPMC is available in selected PPG branches.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING and TERRORISM FINANCING PREVENTION (AML-TFP) RULES. All parties and transactions under PPMC are subject to AML-TFP laws and PPMC policies, including Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. As part of KYC, customers with relevant business transactions are required to fill out a Customer Information Sheet (CIS) and present a valid ID. A picture of the customer and his/her ID shall also be taken. Questions and additional documents may be requested from customers in compliance with KYC rules. PPG and its employees reserve the right to refuse to accept any foreign exchange transaction which in their sole discretion, may be in violation of AML-TFP laws, rules, or regulations, or other applicable laws. They shall not be liable for refusal of this nature.
3. FACE TO FACE TRANSACTIONS. Money changing transactions may only be done face to face and over the counter at regular business hours only at selected PPG locations all over the Philippines (unless there is closure of a PPG location with or without prior notice), subject to power and telecommunications failure, computer, gadgets, and connectivity failure, and inclement weather, and the like.
4. FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATES AND COMPUTATION. The foreign exchange rates applicable for the day may change without prior notice. Customers should understand, consent to, and check the foreign exchange computation at the counter before the PPG personnel gives the equivalent amount in pesos.
5. RIGHT TO EXAMINE BANK NOTES. The customer allows PPG personnel to check the validity and authenticity of the bank notes. Only bank notes which, in the PPG personnel’s sole discretion, are acceptable and not demonetized will be considered for exchange. PPG reserves the right to refuse a foreign exchange transaction when, in its sole discretion, it determines that the bill is not acceptable or demonetized. PPG and its employees shall not be liable for refusal of this nature.