"Dito po ako palaging kumuha kasi mabilis at mura lang po ang binabayad ng nagpapadala sa akin."
-Ehlord Win Molina Rabec
Why Choose Palawan Express?
- Low remittance fees. Palawan Express gives you better transfer fees and foreign exchange rates in the Philippines.
- Over 5,500+ Outlets Nationwide. Receive money wherever you are with the largest number of international remittance centers in the country.
- Over 55+ International Partners. Your Pera Padala is in good hands with our growing network of trusted global remittance partners.
- Fast and Hassle-free Transactions. Experience real-time and easy money remittances with just one (1) valid ID for proof of claim.
- Flexible Money Transfer. Send money online, by cash pick-up, check or through bank transfer.
- For Filipinos by Filipinos. As a Filipino company, we understand our fellow OFWs’ needs better than anyone else.
- Money-back Guarantee. Not satisfied with our service? No problem! We issue a full refund should we be unable to meet your needs.
Our trusted network of 55+ international partners helps you reach your loved ones abroad.
Make your loved ones feel 100% secure with FREE Kabayan ProtekTODO Accident Insurance
International remittance claimants can receive FREE accident insurance coverage every time you send money overseas.
This offer is valid for Suki Cardholders ONLY.
- Up to ₱20,000 insurance coverage
- Free one (1) month term per transaction
- No age limit for claims
The coverage of this insurance includes:
|Coverage||Principal 5 to 100 years old|
|Death due to Accident including Motorcycle Accident, Unprovoked Murder and Assault||Php 20,000.00|
|Compassionate Benefit||Php 2,500.00|
|Death due to Causes (Cash Assistance Death Benefit due to Natural Death or Sickness)||Up to Php 2,500.00|
*Subject to terms and conditions stated in the master policy
Accepted International Transfer Methods
Choose your preferred Pera Padala channel with our flexible money transfer options.
Why OFWs Trust Us
Find out why our Kababayans across the world choose Palawan Express Pera Padala.
"Mabait ang mga employees, friendly and suave ang service. Always smiling and saying "Thank you". Salamat Palawan Pawnshop! God Bless!"
-Elsa Suarez Galacio
Choose Palawan Express Pera Padala as Your International Remittance Partner Today!
Terms and Conditions
- DEFINITION. Palawan Express Pera Padala is a money remittance service operated by the Palawan Pawnshop Group (PPG) through Eight Under Par (Pawnshop Operator), Inc., Palawan Pawnshop, Inc., Paragua Pawnshop and Financial Services, VG Star Pawnshop & Jewelry Corporation and PPS-PEPP Financial Services Corporation. PEPP is available in all Palawan Pawnshop Group (PPG)* branches and authorized PEPP agents (PEPP locations).
- COMPLIANCE WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING and TERRORISM FINANCING PREVENTION (AML-TFP) RULES. All parties and transactions under PEPP are subject to Anti-Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing Prevention (AML-TFP) laws and PEPP policies, including Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. As part of KYC, customers with relevant business transactions are required to fill out a Customer Information Sheet (CIS) and present a valid ID. A picture of the customer and his/her ID shall also be taken. Questions and additional documents may be requested from customers in compliance with KYC rules. PPG or PEPP agents and their employees reserve the right to refuse to accept, process, or pay out any remittance which in their sole discretion, may be in violation of AML-TFP laws, rules, or regulations, or other applicable laws. They shall not be liable for refusal of this nature.
- AVAILABILITY OF REMITTANCE SERVICES. Remittance services are available at any PEPP location nationwide during their respective business hours, subject to closure of the selected location with or without prior notice, its communications facility, its connectivity to the PEPP system, and other conditions including but not limited to power and telecommunications failure, computer or gadgets failure, inclement weather, and the like.
- SEND. The Sender, after complying with AML-TFP and KYC requirements and completely filling out the Send Form, may send a cash remittance in any Philippine peso denomination, at a maximum of FIFTY THOUSAND PESOS (50,000) per remittance transaction, in any PEPP location nationwide upon payment of the requisite remittance fees. Remittance rates are posted at the sending PEPP location and may change without prior notice. The Sender shall keep his/her Send Money Forms for personal record purposes.
- RECEIVE. The Receiver, after complying with AML-TFP and KYC requirements and completely filling out the Receive Form, may claim a cash remittance in Philippine pesos without paying any fees. The Receiver shall keep his/her Receive Money Forms for personal record purposes.
- CONTRACT. The Send Money Form represents the remittance agreement between PEPP and the Sender, and does not extend to the Receiver. The Receiver does not have an independent right to demand the release of the remittance. All customers understand that PEPP only provides the facility to transfer money from the Sender to the Receiver, and is not party to any underlying agreement or transaction, online or otherwise, between the Sender and the Receiver. It has no responsibility and shall not be liable for any goods or services related to such underlying agreement or transaction. The Sender attests that he/she knows the Receiver to whom the remittance is sent, and that any underlying agreement or transaction is valid and legal.
- AUTHORIZATION. If the sender or receiver has appointed an authorized representative to process the remittance, the PEPP rules on acceptance of authorizations shall apply.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES. It is the sole responsibility of the Sender to inform the Receiver of an incoming remittance and the requirements to claim. However, PEPP also sends notice of transaction to the Sender and the Receiver as an additional service.
- LIABILITY. In no event shall Palawan Pawnshop or any PEPP agent be liable for damages for delay, nonpayment or underpayment of this remittance, whether caused by negligence on the part of its employees or agents or otherwise, beyond the sum equivalent to FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (5,000), in addition to refunding the principal amount of the remittance and the remittance fee. In no event will Palawan Pawnshop or any PEPP agent be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages beyond the aforementioned amount.
- CANCELLATION. Should the Sender decide to cancel the remittance before the same is released, he is required to submit a signed PEPP Request for Cancellation form within THIRTY (30) calendar days from the date of original remittance. Only the principal remittance amount shall be returned.
- CHANGES. Changes to the original entries of the remittance may be made upon request of the Sender and payment of additional charges, if any. Should the change be made by the Sender in a PEPP location other than where the remittance was originally made, the Sender must present the valid ID which he presented in the original sending PEPP location together with the duplicate copy of his Send Money Form.
- UNCLAIMED REMITTANCES. All remittances unclaimed after THIRTY (30) calendar days are subject to a handling fee of 30 or 1% of the principal amount, per month, whichever is higher.
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS. Complaints regarding this remittance must be submitted in writing and received by any PEPP location or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within fifteen (15) calendar days from date of remittance. Any complaint after said period shall no longer be accommodated. For transactions reported by the Sender as fraudulent, requests for information by the Sender shall be evaluated by management and processed only upon submission of pertinent documents. All other requests for information by persons other than the Sender, shall be evaluated by management on a case-to-case basis in compliance with Data Privacy requirements.
- VENUE OF LITIGATION. All claims or suits regarding this transaction shall be filed in the courts of Puerto Princesa City, Palawan only, to the exclusion of all other courts.
- Read More