"Dito po ako palaging kumuha kasi mabilis at mura lang po ang binabayad ng nagpapadala sa akin."
-Ehlord Win Molina Rabec
Why Choose Palawan Express?
- Low remittance fees. Palawan Express gives you better transfer fees and foreign exchange rates in the Philippines.
- Over 5,500+ Outlets Nationwide. Receive money wherever you are with the largest number of international remittance centers in the country.
- Over 55+ International Partners. Your Pera Padala is in good hands with our growing network of trusted global remittance partners.
- Fast and Hassle-free Transactions. Experience real-time and easy money remittances with just one (1) valid ID for proof of claim.
- Flexible Money Transfer. Send money online, by cash pick-up, check or through bank transfer.
- For Filipinos by Filipinos. As a Filipino company, we understand our fellow OFWs’ needs better than anyone else.
- Money-back Guarantee. Not satisfied with our service? No problem! We issue a full refund should we be unable to meet your needs.
Our trusted network of 55+ international partners helps you reach your loved ones abroad.
Make your loved ones feel 100% secure with FREE Kabayan ProtekTODO Accident Insurance
International remittance claimants can receive FREE accident insurance coverage every time you send money overseas.
- Up to ₱20,000 insurance coverage
- Free one (1) month term per transaction
- No age limit for claims
The coverage of this insurance includes:
|Coverage||Principal 5 to 100 years old|
|Death due to Accident including Motorcycle Accident, Unprovoked Murder and Assault||Php 20,000.00|
|Compassionate Benefit||Php 2,500.00|
|Death due to Causes (Cash Assistance Death Benefit due to Natural Death or Sickness)||Up to Php 2,500.00|
*Subject to terms and conditions stated in the master policy
Accepted International Transfer Methods
Choose your preferred Pera Padala channel with our flexible money transfer options.
Why OFWs Trust Us
Find out why our Kababayans across the world choose Palawan Express Pera Padala.
"Mabait ang mga employees, friendly and suave ang service. Always smiling and saying "Thank you". Salamat Palawan Pawnshop! God Bless!"
-Elsa Suarez Galacio
Choose Palawan Express Pera Padala as Your International Remittance Partner Today!
Terms and Conditions
- DEFINITION. International Remittance Payout Service (“Service”) - a service provided by the Palawan Pawnshop Group (PPG) through its company-owned branches and accredited Remittance Sub-Agent (RSA) locations. This service is available at any PPG branch and authorized RSA location nationwide during their respective business hours.
- COMPLIANCE WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING and TERRORISM FINANCING PREVENTION (AML-TFP) RULES. All transactions under this service are subject to Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Prevention (AML-TFP) laws and Palawan Express Pera Padala (PEPP) policies, including Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. As part of the KYC procedure, first-time Receivers are required to fill out the Customer Information Sheet (CIS) and present a valid photo-bearing ID. A picture of the Receiver and his/her ID shall also be taken.
- REQUIREMENTS. To claim any international remittance, Receiver shall provide all relevant information related to the payout, including but not limited to, relevant identification requirements and transaction details. Questions and additional documents may likewise be requested from Receiver in compliance with KYC rules, as PPG deems necessary. PPG and its accredited RSAs and their employees reserve the right to refuse to process or pay out any international remittance which, in their sole discretion, may reasonably be considered as a violation of AML-TFP laws, rules, and regulations, or other applicable laws. This notwithstanding, PPG shall not be made liable for a refusal of this nature.
- RECEIPT OF REMITTANCE. The Receiver, after complying with AML-TFP and KYC requirements, and completely filling out the International Remittance Receive Form, may claim international remittance in Philippine pesos. Select RSA’s in far-flung islands of Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, and Palawan may collect a carrying charge not exceeding 1% of the transaction's principal amount. The carrying charge is a convenience fee paid by customers of these RSA’s to answer for additional operating costs related to challenges in bringing cash to far-flung islands. The Receiver should keep his/her International Remittance form for personal record purposes.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. PPG or any accredited RSA, being only a payout partner of International Remittance Companies, shall, in no event, be liable for damages, delay, non-payment, or underpayment of this international remittance, for negligence on the part of its employees or agents, beyond the sum equivalent to Php 5,000. In no event shall PPG or accredited RSA be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages beyond the aforementioned amount.
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS. Complaints regarding this service should be submitted immediately by the Receiver of the International Remittance via email to email@example.com.
- VENUE OF LITIGATION. All claims or suits regarding this service shall be filed in the courts of Puerto Princesa City, Palawan only, to the exclusion of all other courts.
- Read More